Our comprehensive estate planning and fiduciary service allow you to manage the assets in your estate efficiently to ensure they are distributed according to your wishes in the case of death. We also assist in the administration of deceased estates.
We are here to guide you through your estate planning processEstate planning involves managing your assets and then distributing these assets after death. It considers all your financial affairs and sets structures in place to manage these with utmost efficiency.
Estate planning takes into account:
- Wills: Draft a legally binding Last Will and Testament to ensure your assets are distributed according to your wishes.
- Trusts: Form trusts to manage your assets effectively for the benefit of your beneficiaries.
- Asset Restructuring: Separate your business and personal interests.
- Buy and Sell Agreements: Protect partners in the event that one partner passes away or becomes disabled.
- Succession Planning: Make sure your business can continue to operate should you no longer be there to run it.
- Tax: Take into account donations tax, estate duty and capital gains tax implications.
- Offshore Structures: Evaluate if offshore structures could be to your benefit.
Wills & Trusts
Short Term Insurance
Contact us in Nelspruit.
22 Murray Street
013 752 6566
Contact us in Centurion.
1020 Pretorius Avenue
012 664 0793